DCCA DUAL CREDIT PROGRAM
4501 Rowlett Road | Suite 104 | Rowlett, TX 75088 | 972.358.0298
Information sessions (Learn about the program, requirements… etc.)
College registration sessions to complete college application (College Packet).
- Orientation 101 sessions for new students to tour the college, understand important dates, ask questions before classes start…etc.
- Private meeting times to work one-on-one with your student to help with transcripts, complete packet, check paperwork, & planning.
- Provide community, organization, volunteer opportunities, enrichment, and fellowship.
- Represent your student at the college, enroll them in classes, oversee their dual credit portfolio as their high school counselor.
- DCCA Admission Fee $65 yearly.
- DCCA Class Enrollment Fee $200 yearly.
- Tuition is waived for approved Dual Credit Classes!
- Dual Credit classes can include approved CORE classes, Associates' Degrees, and Certifications.
- Total charges for DCCA is $265 for each student, each year.